HCH,HJCH ZÖLDMÁLI POLKA
Polka is Laci’s puppy. Probably she is not as appealing in look as her sister Puma (still is a very nice looking puppy) but her working qualities are amazing. For sure, in the future, you will hear a lot from her and she will become a remarkable Wirehaired Vizsla.
We went all the way to Belgium to breed Etna with Darko after we had unsuccessful breeding of Anouk and Darko the autumn before (no pups were born). As Darko was already getting old, this seemed to be our last option to use him as a stud. The breeding resulted in only 4 pups, but 4 very special ones. We kept 2 girls from the litter, Polka and Puma. Polka is trained by Laci, Puma by me.
Etna, the mother of the litter is one of our wonder-dogs, who gained her first CACIT at the age of 15 weeks. We chose Darko as the father, as he was said to have superb working qualities. The breeding exceeded all expectations. Both Polka and Puma worked on pheasant hunts from the young age of 4 months, and their natural abilities amazed us. They hunted independent, found and pointed birds, and retrieved them from a very far distance. Keen, fast, brave, and passionate. This is how I could describe these two Wirehaired Vizsla pups. And they are blessed with a very fine nose.
- Hungarian Champion (HCH)
- Hungarian Junior Champion (HJCH)
- Derby Winner 2018 (HDGY)
- 2 X resCACIB
- 3X CAC
- 3 X HPJ (Junior Winner)
- 2 X Best Junior
- Best of Breed (BOB)
- CACT, 1st prize, 3rd place on CACIT MSH Memorial (SK)- Field and Water Competition, 2020
- AV (Natural Ability Test)
- VAV (Hunting Aptitude Test)
- ÖTV (Hungarian HZP- Autumn Field and Water Trial) 1st prize, max score, winner of the day
- 2019 Magyar Vizsla Field Trial European Cup Derby Winner
- 261/272 points 3rd prize on CACIT Field and Water Competition in Slovakia
- Free of Genetic Eye Disorders
- HUU N/n
HWCH, HCH Zöldmáli Etna
ICH, Trialer Darko du Domaine Saint Hubert
Our Dogs, Wire-Vizsla GIRLS, Wire-Vizslas