ICH, HCH,HGCH,HWCH,SKWCH, ICH-FT,ICH-T, NAVHDA UT1, HJCH ZÖLDMÁLI EXTREME
ICH, HCH,HGCH,HWCH,SKWCH, ICH-FT,ICH-T, NAVHDA UT1, HJCH ZÖLDMÁLI EXTREME
Zoldmali Extreme represents ‘THE HUNGARIAN WIREHAIRED VIZSLA’ for me. He sums up everything I am looking for in the breed. A dog that makes a great impression on everyone. Extreme lives up to his name. He has an eye-catching outlook with a very elegant movement, full of power and muscles. He has all the drive and ability my dream dog is supposed to have, but a very calm and easy to live with a dog at home. He is a very friendly dog and luckily gets along very well with male dogs as well. He has shown how special he is from a very early age. His enthusiasm for work and drive was more than appealing. He was crazy about any game dead or live. He is a natural retriever and swimmer. He was jumping in the water, chasing ducks already at 4 months. He was a joy to train, and he was very happy to see me happy.
At less than 1 year of age, he, along with his sisters: Echo and Etna passed the Field and Water Test (VMV) in 1st prize and the Hunting Aptitude Test (VAV). The VMV is quite a high-level test, apart from my dogs, very few (maybe none) dogs do this test before the age of 1,5 years. This test includes hunting, pointing, steady to flush and shot; retrieving feather and fur, both blind; tracking feather and fur game; directing in deep water; blind retrieval from water and from reeds.
At 15 months, Zoldmali Extreme passed the ÖTV in 1st prize (it’s the same as the VMV, but organized in the autumn and includes the live duck tracking), and was awarded 3rd on a Field Trial Derby.
With less than 17 months of age, he won 2 X CACT, CACIT on the International Field Trial in Hungary, and then won 2nd and 3rd place in the Field Trial Derby. He is the youngest Wirehaired Vizsla ever to own these titles.
With less than 2,5 years of age, he was already a Hungarian Work Champion and owned 4 CACIT titles, 3 from Field Trial, and one from the most difficult competition of Hungary: the all-round competition (field-water-forest) for all pointing dog breeds, the Irsa Vad-Farm Kupa. He not only won that competition but also won the Best Field Work and Best Forest Work Special Award. He made history not only in the breed, but probably in all pointing dog breeds by winning the CACIT (winner title) on an International Field Trial, and then next week won the CACIT on the all-round competition. They say, one dog can excel in either this or that, but not both. Well, Extreme is just extreme!
I would also like to highlight, that out of my ‘E’ litter (out of Zöldmáli Lepke and Django du Domaine Saint Hubert) I kept 3 pups: Extreme, and 2 sisters: Echo and Etna. The original plan was, to keep the best one in the long run, but all 3 became the BEST, so all 3 stay. Extreme got 2 X CACIT on Field Trial at 17 months of age, his sister Etna won CACIT and 2 X CACT on Field and Water Trial with 15 and 16 months of age, and Echo won res CACIT and 2 X Derby Winner and 3 X Excellent on Field Trial till 18 months of age. I don’t know of any litters in the Wirehaired Vizsla Breed, who could come up with anything similar. They are pretty special dogs, to say the least.
All 3 of them: Etna, Echo, and Extreme were part of the Wirehaired Vizsla Team of Hungary on the Field Trial European Cup in 2016, who won 2nd place. (The other 2 team members were my Henna and Anouk), and in 2017 with Henna and Lepke, in Denmark, won the FT European Cup, and the 3 siblings were the Winner Team in Derby as well. Then in 2018 were 2nd in Team as well.
Extreme has passed the NAVHDA Utility Test in 1st prize with the max score along with Puma on 2nd June 2019, at the Del Val Chapter in New Jersey, USA, qualifying for the Invitational in 2020. Besides them, to my knowledge, till now, there are 4 other Wirehaired Vizsla so far, who completed the NAVHDA UT in 1st prize, and 3 of them are also Zoldmalis.
Extreme is available at stud to approved bitches.
- Hungarian Grand Champion (HGCH)
- Hungarian Champion (HCH)
- Hungarian Junior Champion (HJCH)
- German Winner 2017
- Champion of Champions 2016
- Best in Show Winner
- Best Hungarian Hunting Dog II
- Speciality Winner
- 9 X Best of Breed
- 3 X Best Opposite Sex
- 6 X CACIB
- 19 X CAC
- 3 X HPJ
- resBOB on the Linchfield Open Show in the UK
- HUNGARIAN VERSATILE WORK CHAMPION (HWCH)
- INTERNATIONAL FIELD TRIAL CHAMPION (ICH-T FT)
- INTERNATIONAL VERSATILE CHAMPION (ICH-T)
- SLOVAKIAN VERSATILE WORK CHAMPION (SKWCH)
- 5 X CACIT, Res CACIT, 7 X CACT, ResCACT, 12X FIELD TRIAL EXC.
- 2016 FIELD TRIAL EUROPEAN CUP 2ND PLACE IN OPEN AND WINNER IN DERBY AS A TEAM
- 2017 FIELD TRIAL EUROPEAN CUP WINNER IN OPEN AND DERBY AS A TEAM
- 2018 FIELD TRIAL EUROPEAN CUP 2ND PLACE IN OPEN AND WINNER IN DERBY AS A TEAM
- 2019 FIELD TRIAL EUROPEAN CUP WINNER IN OPEN AS A TEAM
- VAV (Hunting Aptitude Test)- max score
- VMV (Field and Water Test)- 1st prize
- ÖTV (Autumn breeding Test/ Field and Water)- 1st prize
- 2016 Apaj 2 days Field Trial: 2x CACT and 2x CACIT
- 2016 Apaj FT: 2nd place in Derby Field Trial with Very Good
- 2016 2 X 3rd Place in Derby Field Trial (with Excellent and Very Good).
- Best Wirehaired Vizsla male on the Field Trial European Cup in 2016.
- 2nd place in the Field Trial European Cup as a Team in 2016.
- 2017 Tiszanána, Open Field Trial, 1st place, VG1
- 2017 CACT Open Field Trial, Cegléd, 2nd Very Good
- 2017 CACIT Open Field Trial, 2. place, Excellent
- 2017 CACIT Field Trial in Croatia (Velika Gorica) on wild pheasant – 1st place, Exc.1
- 2017 CACIT Field Trial in Croatia (Velika Gorica) on wild pheasant – 3rd place, Exc.3
- 2017 CACT Field and Water Competition (HU)- 1st prize, 3rd place
- 2017 MVV (Field -Water-Forest all-round Test- VGP)- max score
- 2017 MAM CACIT- CACT, Best Field Work
- 2017 Apaj Field Trial- 1st place, CACIT, CACT
- 2017 CACIT Special Hungarian Vizsla All-round Competition- 1st prize, 4th place
- 2017 CACIT All-round Competition for all pointing dog breeds (Irsa-Vad Farm Kupa) – 1st prize, CACIT, CACT, Best Field and Forest Work
- 2018, January, Maserada, Italy, Int. Field Trial on wild pheasant- 3 x VG
- 2018, March CACIT IFT Tiszanána- 3rd place, VG
- 2018, 7th April, Hódmezővásárhely, NFT, 2nd place, VG
- 2018. 14th April, NFT Cegléd- 4th place, Exc.
- 2018. 15th April, NFT Cegléd- 3rd place, Exc.
- 2018 CACIT MBZ (Field-Water-Forest Competition), Slovakia, 1st place, Winner, CACT, CACIT
- 2018 CACIT Irsa-Vad Farm Kupa, (Field-Water-Forest Competition), 1st prize, resCACT
- 2018 CACIT Field Trial, Croatia, 1st place, Exc1.
- 2019 January, CACIT Open Field Trial, Maserada, Trofeo Cavallo, Italy, –1st place, Exc.
- 2019 June, NAVHDA Utility, max score, 1st prize in New Jersey, Del Val Chapter
- 2019 Memorial Alexander Meszaros (MAM) International Field and Water Competition in Slovakia- 2nd place, CACIT, CACT, Best Water Work
- HD- free (A/B)
- HUU clear
- Free of Genetic Eye Disorders
- Cardiac normal
Progenies of Extreme- without mentioning the full list titled dogs sired by Extreme, here are some of them:
- Zoldmali Szeles- the first Full Champion Wirehaired Vizsla male in the UK (show and work title), HUU clear, HD-free, 2019 Crufts CC Winner, Klub Match Winner 2018
- Zoldmali Szalma: AKC Champion, NAVHDA NA prize 1. AKC JH, OFA Good.
- Zoldmali Tarlo: 2018 Field Trial European Cup British Team member, HUU clear, HD-free
- Redrafi Galdessa: 2018 resCC at Crufts, Hungarian Show Champion, Speciality Junior BOG, HD-B, HUU clear
- Zöldmáli Odessa- Junior European Winner, Slovakian Club Match Winner 2019, HD-A, HUU clear
- Dolgos-Nimrod Császár: Hungarian Junior Champion, Junior Klub Winner, Best in Show, Wirehaired Vizsla of the year in Show in 2018 in Hungary, HD-B
Trialer Django Du Domaine Saint Hubert
Our Dogs, Wire-Vizsla STUDS, Wire-Vizslas