HCH, HJCH, EW’19 ZÖLDMÁLI LECSÓ
Lecso is pronounced as Lecho and is the name of a traditional Hungarian meal. Lecso is a little clone of her father in look, with a little more hair, and seems to combine all the good qualities of both parents. Her mom, Anouk, is already International Field Trial Champion, Hungarian Show and Work Champion, and was the 2016 and 2018 Field Trial European Cup Derby Winner and Best wire-haired Vizsla in open. The father, Délceg, is also Hungarian Champion and is a wonderful working dog, who passed the HZP (ÖTV) at 18 months with max scores and the NAVHDA Utility at 2 years of age in the US.
Lecso has a very kind and easy character. A typical Zoldmali vizsla: very social and relaxed in the everyday, but eager to work and willing to please when it comes to training. It’s a lot of fun working here.
She passed her Natural Ability Test and the 2nd level, the VAV (Hunting Aptitude Test) at 8 months of age, with almost max score. On her first show, she won Best Junior and Best Opposite Sex beating some well-known dogs.
At 1 year, she passed the ÖTV (Hungarian HZP in Field and Water), and then with 1,5 years, in full heat, she did the VMV with max score. She is a great dog in the field and water as well.
She was European Winner, Best Bitch, Best Opposite Sex on the EuroDog Show in Wels in 2019.
- Hungarian Champion (HCH)
- European Winner 2019
- Hungarian Junior Champion (HJCH)
- Junior Benelux Winner 2018
- 4x CACIB
- 4x Best Opposite Sex (BOS)
- 3x CAC
- 3X HPJ
- 3 x Best Junior
- TSZ- Approved for breeding in Hungary
- AV (Natural Ability Test)
- VAV (Hunting Aptitude Test)
- ÖTV (Hungarian HZP, Autumn Field and Water Test)- at the age of 1 year
- VMV- max score
- CACIT International Field Trial, Soponya, HU 2021.09.01. – 2nd place, VG
- Main Hungarian Breeding Test of the World Association of Hungarian Vizslas 2021- Best Wirehaired Vizsla, excellent conformation, max. score in work
- CACIT Int. Field Trial Apaj, HUN, 24th October, 2021.- excellent, 3rd place
- CACIT Field Trial World Cup Soponya, 3rd place Excellent
- CACIT Kolossy Memorial, 5th place, resCACT
- Magyar Vizsla Field Trial European Cup – 3rd place in team
- 2023 spring National Field Trial Exc.2, resCACT
- 2023 spring NFT- Very Good
- 2023 spring IFT- Very Good 2nd place
- HUU clear
- Free of genetic eye diseases
- Longhair free L/L
- Homozygote Furnishing F/F
HWCH, HCH Anouk von der Sonnenansicht
Our Dogs, Wire-Vizsla GIRLS, Wire-Vizslas