[vc_row row_type=”row” text_align=”left” css_animation=””][vc_column][vc_column_text]We have a very successful year behind in work, and this is what we are most proud of, as this requires the most work and commitment from our side, and shows the exceptional superiority of our dogs. While most of the other Hungarian HWVs can only show up an AV (natural ability test) or VAV (hunting aptitude test) title in work (this is the minimum requirement for breeding), we are not even mentioning these titles, its so obvious all our dogs accomplish it (and even more) before the age of 1 year. The challenge begins at a higher level, starting from the VMV (Field and Water Test) and ÖTV (Autumn Field and Water Test), and the fact that most of our dogs pass these high level tests at a very young age of 1-1,5 years, in 1st prize. Now this is what very few other dogs/breeders can brag about (if any).
This year, the following Zöldmáli dogs passed the VMV in Hungary:
- Zöldmáli Extreme, Echo, Etna, Ibis, Zokni, Zseni, Anouk
And the following Zöldmális passed the ÖTV, all in 1st prize:
- Zöldmáli Extreme, Echo, Etna, Ibis, Zokni, Anouk, Jager
But what we are really proud of, is our results in COMPETITIONS: in Field Trials and Field and Water Competitions:
- We have 3 new Hungarian Work Champions: Zöldmáli Zala, Zöldmáli Lepke and our Henna DDSH.
- We have 2 new Slovakian Work Champions: Zöldmáli Zala, and Zöldmáli Lepke
- In the spring Field Trials, Lepke won resCACIT, resCACT and CACT with already mid-term pregnant.
- Henna did also very well on both the spring and autumn trials, winning several excellents, 2 CACT and a CACIT title.
- Our Henna, Echo, Etna, Extreme and Anouk were the 5 membered Wirehaired Vizsla Team of Hungary on the Field Trial European Cup in Tuscany (Italy), and ended up Winning 2nd place in Team. (Lepke got in heat, so Anouk, the reserve dropped in and surprised us with her performance).
- Anouk won the Derby with CACT on the Field Trial European Cup, and also won CACT on the open Field Trials, so got the Best Wirehaired Vizsla on the FT EC. Henna was the 2nd with an Excellent 2 title.
- On the Jubilee 2 days 4 Field Trial event of the HWV Club in Hungary, we wiped off the floor again:
- Zöldmáli Extreme won the FT with 2X CACIT and 2 X CACT, than got 3rd Exc on the FT Derby on 1st day and 2nd place VG on the Field Trial Derby the 2nd day.
- Zöldmáli Echo won 2nd place, resCACIT and resCACT and Derby Winner with 18 points.
- Henna won Excellent on 1st day and won the Field Trial on the 2nd day morning with CACIT, CACT, than got 3rd Exc. the afternoon.
- Etna was 2nd Excellent (17p) in Derby on the 1st day, and 5th place Good on the open FT.
- Anouk won 4th place VG in open and Derby Winner Exc. on the 2nd day.
- Vihar (handled by Laci) won 3rd place 1st prize on the CACIT Field and Water Competition on the Jubilee event. To her bad luck, she had equal scores as the 2nd place, but was a few months older, so was ranked 3rd.
- Etna won the Vassas Memorial Field and Water Competition with full scores, CACIT, CACT, at the age of 15,5 months.
- On the Kolossy Gábor Memorial CACIT Field and Water Competition Lepke won CACT and Etna won resCACT.
- On the Hortobágy Cup CACIT Field and Water Competition Anouk won CACT and Lepke won resCACT.
- We also tried ourselves internationally: Anouk went to a Field Trial in Slovakia with Laci, and got 2nd Excellent. Than we went to Zadar (Croatia) to the IFT organized by the Italian Kennel Club, with over 200 dog entries. Echo got a 3rd Excellent, Anouk got a 4th Very Good.
- And last but not least: Zöldmáli Szinva (owner and trainer: Tanya Gates) made history in Nothern America, being the first HWV to go to the NAVHDA invitational, and accomplished it with maximum scores.
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type=”normal”][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” images=”5871,5872,5873,5874,5875,5876,5877,5878,5879,5880,5881,5882,5883,5884,5885″ column_number=”4″][/vc_column][/vc_row]